The Polygon Gallery opened the doors to its new building on North Vancouver’s waterfront 5 years ago!
Art has a wonderful way of connecting people, and The Polygon continues to provide all members of our community with access to art experiences. Every dollar helps to support artists, exhibitions, talks, family programs, and more that takes place both within the Gallery’s four walls and beyond.
Thank you for helping to provide a platform for conversation and cultural exchange, so that we can all enjoy moments of respite in these challenging times.
Monthly donations are warmly welcomed, as are one-time gifts! Monthly donors help to sustain The Polygon’s work into the future by contributing to a steady and reliable source of funding.
How Monthly Giving Works:
- Select your preferred recurring gift date, the 1st or 15th
- Every month, on the day you’ve selected, or the next business day, we will charge your monthly gift to the credit card provided
- Your recurring gift will automatically renew annually, 12 months from your first payment*
- Monthly gifts, starting at $10, make you an Annual Member. Enjoy your benefits immediately!
- Monthly donors receive a tax receipt once per year for the cumulative amount of their donations in the calendar year
*You can change or cancel your gift at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 604-986-1351. Membership benefits will be discontinued 30 days after the cancelation of a monthly recurring gift.
One-time donations of $20 or more are eligible for a full tax receipt.
Donations to The Andrew Gruft Fund for Photography Exhibitions, in celebration of the life of art collector and patron Andrew Gruft, and his love of photography, can be made here.
Thank you for your support!
The British Columbia Photography and Media Arts Society
Charitable Registration No. 896593498 RR 0001
Image by Anita Bonnarens Photography