None of the information contained on the Website shall constitute advice or recommendations of any kind, including accounting, investment, or business advice.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You expressly understand and agree that the use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Polygon disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or suitability for any purpose, of the information or materials contained in or referenced to the Website. Any person accessing or using the Website accepts and assumes all risks relating to the accuracy or reliability of, or arising out of the use of, any information or materials available on or through the Website.
The Polygon will not have any liability to you for any special, incidental, consequential, direct or indirect losses or damages, or any other damage or loss claimed either in contract, negligence or tort, including, without limitation, punitive damages arising out of the use of, or related to, the Website and the information contained therein, or arising out of the inability to use the Website and the information contained therein. Any legal action by you must be brought within 12 months of the cause of action first arising. If, for any reason, The Polygon is found liable, you agree that the maximum amount that you may recover, in aggregate for any and all claims against The Polygon, is $10.00. You hereby waive any right to participate in any class action or have a trial by jury for any matter, dispute, proceeding or action arising out of, or related to, this agreement.
Use of the Website
The information on the Website is not binding and is provided exclusively for information purposes. It is only of an informative nature and does not represent an offer under any laws or legal systems.
The Website is solely intended for residents of Canada
The information on the Website and the products and services described in it may be modified or updated by The Polygon at any time without prior notice.
With regards to the Website, you may not:
- copy, distribute or otherwise remove or make available material from the Website without the express written permission of The Polygon;
- use the Website in a way that could damage it or the material displayed on it;
- interfere with security of the Website or the security of the linked websites;
- disrupt or interfere with another person’s use of the Website;
- use contact information on the Website to send e-mails of illegal, sexual, racist, or otherwise inappropriate nature, as The Polygon determines in its sole discretion;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the restricted areas of the Website, if any;
- manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted on or through the Website or the source of any content; upload, download, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of our networks connected to the Website; or violate or infringe any right of any third party.
The Polygon may terminate or suspend your access to the Website for any reason, including, any of the foregoing, or any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity, at The Polygon’s sole discretion.
The Website and the content of the Website are exclusively owned by The Polygon and protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and international treaties. You may not use, copy or reproduce material from the Website without written permission from The Polygon. “The Polygon” and The Polygon logo are trademarks of The Polygon, and rights in them are reserved to The Polygon.
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated through the Website (each a “Submission”) will be your exclusive property. You hereby grant to The Polygon a non-exclusive right to use the Submissions as content for the Website, the Gallery’s social media posts, and other Gallery collateral.
The Polygon will not treat any Submission as confidential, and will not incur any liability as a result of not treating any Submission as confidential.
Links and Third-Party Content
The Website contains links to external third-party websites, entities, content and products that are provided for your information and convenience only and do not constitute any endorsement or a recommendation by The Polygon. If you access these links, you will leave the Website. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk. The Polygon makes no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access from the Website.
Image: Ema Peter Photography, 2017