The Polygon is excited to welcome the community back. Please review the measures we have implemented for the safety of our community.
The gallery is now open Wednesday 10am to 5pm, Thursday 10am to 8pm, Friday to Sunday 10am to 5pm.
Admission is by donation, courtesy of BMO Financial Group.
In order to ensure the safety of all our valued guests and staff, we are now asking all visitors to wear a mask or face covering while visiting our facility. Complementary masks are available at the main entrance for those who do not have their own. Exceptions will be made for those with a medical condition that makes it difficult to wear a mask, those who are unable to put on or remove a mask without assistance, and children under the age of 3.
For the safety of our visitors The Polygon has
· Reduced the number of visitors in our space to a maximum of 30 on the main floor and 35 in the upstairs exhibition spaces
· Propped open our doors to ensure touchless flow through our spaces
· Installed plexiglass barriers in transaction areas
· Provided hand sanitizer throughout the gallery
· Placed social distancing signage
Our staff will
· Wear masks in public spaces
· Wash hands and sanitize surfaces regularly
· Continue to bring passion to our work
Join us in this commitment to safety by
· Sanitizing your hands before entering (and often!)
· Wearing a mask (we are happy to provide one, if you don’t have your own)
· Checking in at the Admissions Desk to monitor visitor numbers and collect contact details
· Maintaining physical distance of 2 metres (6 feet) from others throughout your visit
· Finishing your food and drink outside
Please do not enter if
· You are experiencing, or have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days, including fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and new muscle aches or headache
· You have been directed by Public Health to self-isolate
· You have had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case
Access to the Gallery is controlled and limited to 30 people on the Main Floor, and 35 in the Freybe Gallery upstairs.